Qualitative research software is a computer software that provides computer analysis which helps in managing large files of documents, it helps people manage, shape and make sense of unstructured information. This program helps people do complex analysis in less time and provides them with a sophisticated work-space that enables them to carry out their analysis in a much simpler and faster way.
Where atlasti comes in as a qualitative research software
Many people now rely on a trusted qualitative research software like the ATLASTI to help them analyze any type of info or data they are working on. The software interface allows users or teams to effectively analyze qualitative and mixed methods research data from various research approaches when conducting surveys and interviews in market research, psychology research, social science research, ethnographic research, anthropology research and much more from anywhere in the world. Atlasti was designed to for today’s social scientists working in academia, marketing, and education, or virtually anyone looking for innovative software to facilitate the search for answers to research questions via qualitative data analysis, it allows qualitative researchers to organize, annotate and code textual and visual data and also systematizes and facilitate qualitative data analysis processes and produces exportable data. Although there are hundreds of software out there to help you with your qualitative analysis and research, atlasti stands out and remains the best of them so I recommend you to try them. You can get it on www.atlasti.com
Features of Atlast.ti
1. Drag and Drop: Drag and drop is a pointing device gesture in which the user selects a virtual object by “grabbing” it and dragging it to a different location or onto another virtual object. This feature implemented on atlasti adds great quality to the software and makes it much more easier to use.
2. Many Formats: One thing I’ve realized about atlasti is that it supports a large number of file formats ranging from mp3, mp4, text, docx and even rtf formats. This stuff makes it unique and different from the rest.
3. App UI: When it comes down to UI between atlasti and other qualitative research software atlasti also comes 1st due to the fact that it emulates the traditional pencil and paper desktop style which also makes it classy.
4. Multitasking: Nowadays everyone loves to combine tasks and multi task, people hardly use softwares that doesn’t multi task, so if you are one of those people who multi tasks then atlasti is surely for you.
5. Team Based Approach: When a team wants to do some qualitative analysis then atlasti is also the sure bet as it aids the team to work efficiently and faster.
If you want to make your qualitative research easier, faster and better then atlasti is surely your go-to software. I implore you to try it and see for yourself.