Google + is the new social network on the block thats waging war against facebook ad the likes of it, It isn’t just a social network it has more to it than meet the eyes, it can be a great medium of connecting your blog or website to the world. Some months after it’s launch it has rose to be the third most used social network trailing after facebook and twitter.
Creating a Google + Fan page is an effective way to keep in touch with your blog or website readers on the world’s third most used social network, though there probably are thousands and thousands of google + fan page a lot of users still find it hard to create it, This post would show you the basics on which you need to get a page running ad how to integrate it with your blog.
Follow This Steps And Get Fan Page Up and Running.
- After logging in to your Google + account Click here
- Select Product Or Band
- Goto your blog dashboard
- Click on template ==> Edit Html ==> Proceed
- Search for this tag
- Add the 1st Code above it and save the template
- Then Go to Layout
- Paste the secod code inside it and save
- The drag the box to wherever you want it on your blog
All done If you have any probs regarding it please leave a comment